Would you like to know what your ICAO English level is today?
Aviation English Placement Test (AEPT) or the Pre-ICAO Level 4 Test (PILT)
What are the benefits in taking the AEPT?
1. You will be able to determine what your ICAO English level proficiency is before you take the
2. This will help you to prepare in advance and reduce the chances of failing an ICAO English
3. Receive the feedback that will help to identify those areas (if any) which need additional
4. This will also help you to better understand what you can expect in an ICAO English
environment, the performance level you will need to be at and the confidence level you need to
Why would you want to take an Aviation English Placement Test or Pre-ICAO Level 4
When you start our ICAO Aviation English Course it is very important that you start the course
at the correct level. The reason is:
1. If you start a course that is too easy, or does not correct your current level needs you will be
wasting valuable time. It also could cost you considerably more money and will lead you to
lose interest and commitment.
2. If you start at a course level where you are starting beyond your ability level, this will become
too difficult and you will become frustrated due to the lack of any real noticeable progress.
3. There is also another important benefit to the taking of Aviation English Placement Test
(AEPT) and / or Pre-ICAO Level 4 Test (PILT) before you start your training or take the ICAO
English Proficiency Test. You will be better able to determine how long it will take you to
realistically achieve your goal of meeting ICAO level 4 Proficiency criteria. This is cost saving
knowledge, which will greatly assist you in your future planning endeavors, of using English as
a second language.
How long does it typically take to reach ICAO Level 4?
Trying to predict how much time you need to study to improve your English is very difficult.
Each of us has a different make up, and our daily routines are very different from one another.
Taking an Aviation English Placement Test or Pre-ICAO Level 4 test can give the interviewer
an estimate of how long it should take you, giving the ICAO English scale, to achieve Level 4.
What is the process in taking the Aviation English Placement Test or the Pre-ICAO
Level 4 Test?